Book a hotel room near the Orlando Convention Center at the Howard Johnson Plaza. Our suites offer a home away from home for business travelers visiting the Orange County Convention Center.
Following recent expansions, the Orange County Convention Center is now one of the ten largest convention centers in the nation. For nearly twenty years it has served visitors with a wide array of cultural and business events.
The Orange County Convention Center facility, with its dramatic architectural environment, features exhibition halls with 40-foot ceilings, ranging anywhere from 6,000 to over 350,000 square feet in size. The center has 49 meeting rooms and four lobbies with food courts, tables and chairs. The staff handles all events, whether large or small, with professional courtesy and expertise.
The Orange County Convention Center, located amidst Orlando's biggest area attractions, is 11 miles southwest of Orlando's downtown area and the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel and Suites is just a few minutes away.
If you're visting the convention center with a group contact us today to inquire about our event planning and meeting space.
Our hotel amenities include:
- 223 Deluxe Guest Rooms and One Bedroom Suites
- Convenient South International Drive location
- Free shuttle service to select area theme parks and the Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper (Monday-Friday)
- Continental breakfast buffet boasting pastries, assorted fruits, cold cereals, juice, milk, coffee and tea
- Daily Laundry Valet Service
- Fitness Center
- Sparkling Pool and Jacuzzi
- Guest Services Concierge
- Interior Corridors
- Free Parking
Free scheduled shuttle to Universal Orlando & Walt Disney World